Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday At The Races


Rode over to the Southside Sprints to watch my daughter, Gabrielle, participate in her first bike race ever. I'll be honest, not only was I proud, but I was also a little nervous, even the starting gun made me jump.
Her big sister, Britney, and her nephew Elijah got there and were cheering, from the side, for their favorite racer in pink. It was a blast to watch her, with Brit and Elijah.
After Gabrielle raced I rode solo out to Wayzata and back. I think I'm starting to feel a little of the season in the old hairy legs. 52/17.8

At The Starting Line

All Smiles At The End With Her Big Sister Brit And Nephew Elijah

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Wow! Gabrielle is racing now? You must be so proud Tom. Congrats to Gabrielle for her first race.

mrbill said...

Nice looking group, looks like you started something, something good!!