Saturday, November 10, 2012

Warm Wet and Windy

A lot more people showed up for today's ride. I figured with the fog and drizzle it would just be Amy and me, but 8 of us set out for Stillwater. Nice to ride with so many in November.
I'm going to try and get a post up on Saturday and Sunday for the next week or two, and then hopefully, after Thanksgiving, get back to a post a day. Sorry for the diminishing number of posts.

Gettin' Ready To Ride

We got back to St Paul, and the sun started to come out. About 3 miles from home I ran over some broken glass. Decided to walk the bike home and change the flat there. As I walked the weather just kept on getting warmer and warmer. I couldn't resist the temptation to ride some more. Got the flat fixed and put on another 15 miles around the lakes. The afternoon was glorious. Temp got up to 69.
65/ 16.4 and 17/16.1

No comments: