Tuesday, January 15, 2008

High Definition Ride

That was a cold windy ride tonight. I almost cut it short. I rode along the east side of Calhoun and saw some vivid colors from the sunset. The white from the lake, gray from the clouds, blue from the sky and pink from the sun, beat any attempt at reality on TV. From Calhoun I went over to Harriet, and then back up the west side of Calhoun home. I mention this too often, but the view of the skyline from Thomas Beach is awe inspiring. I caught it at a perfect time tonight. The sun wasn't completely set, so the skyline took on a polished brass look. With the white snow of the lake, and the dark grayish blue sky behind the buildings, I got another better than HD view of life. No filters, no camera angles, no music, just my eyes and my bike. 32/13.5

No comments: