Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Friend

Got to ride with a co-founder of the Hammer Hundreds tonight, which I haven't been able to do for way too long. Kept it simple, but had to mix it up a couple of times. We just stayed in the city, into Theo Wirth, along the Mississippi, up by the UofM, and along the creek to the lakes.
Along River Rd, we passed a GP guy, then he went around us, which was no big deal, but then he just stayed about 100 yards ahead of us. I was thinking why would he go around us and not keep on going. I figured he was one of those squirrelly guys that had a problem with getting passed, so we bridged up to him in about 10 seconds. He saw us coming, but couldn't get away. We just sat on his wheel making him pull, which seemed to piss him off a little. Cool! My plan worked! Then he veers off out into the road, I mean all the way over to the yellow line. This guy's a nut case, so we light 'em up a little, and leave him to his yellow line fetish.
Ron and I got to catch up on a lot of stuff, but it seemed our conversation always came back to cassettes. Summer time scenery will do that to you. 46/18.5

1 comment:

StevenCX said...

"Ron and I got to catch up on a lot of stuff, but it seemed our conversation always came back to cassettes. Summer time scenery will do that to you."
Am I missing a euphemism here?