Sunday, October 2, 2011

Indian Summer

One of those days where I had on too little at the start and too much at the end of the ride, but oh, was it beautiful. 50/16.5
I've been bonking often lately. I fuel up pretty good on Friday night, and replenish on Saturday, but it doesn't get me through Sunday. Another good bonk today, found me in Wayzata scarfing down lemon poppy seed bread and a hot chocolate, which got me home. I lost 5 pounds in September, and still have a bit to go, so the bonking will have to continue.
Just a gorgeous fall day, but, despite the predictions of a great fall show, I am finding the colors a bit muted.


Elijah And I Exploring Along The Mississippi This Afternoon.





1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

The seasonal change can do funny things to the body. Wise choice on the poppy seed bread and hot chocolate....good for the soul.

Loosing weight? What???