Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ride, Friend and Family

Just Amy and me today, which is perfect. We ride so well together knowing what to expect from each other. It's very simple for me, I just do what I'm told.
Up to Wayzata and then down Fox Rd. Very beautiful. The fall colors are past peak, but there is still plenty of gold, dark red and brown. Temps amazing with it getting to 80 degrees again. And, oh yeah, nary a breeze.
Got out of the rut on the way home, and tried some different roads. It is now referred to as the "pretty route".
A small chain ring hill just north of Lake of The Isles (Amy wasn't smiling and claims I had evil intentions), then around the lake, onto the greenway and home. Couple of really good friends on their bikes today...can't be beat. 54/16.9
Britney and Nate had all the family over for a cook out tonight. I made some potato salad and chocolate chip cookies. I got to see all the grandlumps and find out that number 6 is on the way. OK, now I feel old.

Taylor Proving She's Tougher Than Grandpa With Her Broken Ankle Bryson Trying Not To Get His Picture Taken
Kelsey WIth Auntie J's Glasses and Purse

Elijah Wearing The News of The Day




No comments: