Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cycling 101

My daughter, Gabrielle, and I rode today. First time for her with clip-less pedals and the longest ride she's ever done. She usually stays on the paths. Today was 90% roads. We did the SSR route. The last half of the ride was pretty hard on her, but she's tough. No giving up. She was pretty pleased with what she did, as she should be. It was really fun being with her. It was great talking, laughing, and watching her push herself. I'm concerned I may have started something... 47/15.7

2 comments:

mrbill said...

47 miles, I think you did start something, but it's a good something, watch out Amy

tainterturtles said...

Wow, you go Gabrielle! I remember when our Becca first tried clip-less pedals about 3-4 years ago. It took a little time for her to adjust, but now she loves them.

How fun to ride with your daughter.