Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nose and Apples

To be able to eat apples I've had to cut them up. Today was the first day since the crash that I could take a bite out of one. The pain of chewing something hard or crisp went away about a week ago. Apples have been particularly hard to eat because of my front top teeth. They got knocked around pretty good, and as soon as the swelling went down, they were loose. I had to be pretty careful biting the apple today, but I got the job done, without a knife, and without losing any teeth.
Nose blowing has also improved significantly in the last week. No pain, although still a little tender, it's nice to be able to launch a snot rocket, if I want to, but I'd never really do that.

Very nice ride tonight. It just felt right to be on my bike. You know 50 degrees...it's a little cool.
33/16.7

NOT BIKE RELATED WARNING:

My oldest grand kid learned to tie his shoes today. Apparently he got it in 3 tries...quick like his grandpa.

1 comment:

StevenCX said...

Just in time for honeycrisp season!