Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Getting Used To It.

It might be just because I was in the gym yesterday, but it felt pretty good to be out today, even with temps in the low 30's.

Took my cracked rear wheel in to get repaired tonight. Looks like Mavic will be slow, but replace it for free. The mechanic at the shop seemed to be having girl friend problems. I over heard him say, "I can't call anyone on my phone (cell) because she is always calling me", then the store phone rang. The mechanic said, "that's her", so another employee answered the phone, and told the caller, "he's with a customer (me) I'll have him call you". Off the phone he said, "she sounded pissed". The mechanic, with more than a bit of a smirk said, "hey, I was helping a customer". I said, "I'm glad I could help out". Us guys gotta stick together. 30/16.2

2 comments:

StevenCX said...

Haha, been there. Sucks when they call you at work.

Lynne said...

Men! roflmao

Makes me really appreciate being single at the moment (yes, women get stuck with clingy men, too).

So hey-I need some work done. Which guy was it? I'm thinking I could get great service. He'd want to take a LOOOONG time fixing the bike and being unavailable. What a deal!!