Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Little Snow

I was looking forward to being back on my road bike today, but around 2 AM a quarter of an inch of snow was sifted on to the roads, and my Orbea spent the day inside. The evil one and I took off with Amy and rode the LRT to Excelsior, then hopped onto some wet and snowy roads to enjoy hot chocolate in Wayzata. The temp never got above freezing, but we stayed comfortable moving along at a cautious clip.
It felt great to be out. The sun even made an appearance or two. A nice ride (despite not being on my road bike) all around. 60/15.2

2 comments:

Lynne said...

You forgot to post about how the helmet did...

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

It's a keeper. I'll be using when the temps and winds are a little more epic, although today would have been a good day for it.