Tuesday, December 2, 2008

30's last month's 40's

Blood is getting thicker. Nice to get out...might be a few days before I'm riding outside again though. The weather is predicted to be cold and windy through the rest of the week.
In years past the cold wasn't too much of a deterrent to me getting out on the bike. However, as the temps have decreased this year, I've noticed the cold is pretty hard on my face. The bones that were broken in my crash ache in the colder temps, which hasn't been an issue in past years. My face didn't hurt today. It seems like temps in the 20's and lower cause the pain. I may just still be recovering a little, or my age is catching up with me. I'll get tired of being inside and venture out eventually, but am just not going to push it. 30/15.2/-4

1 comment:

StevenCX said...

"Blood is getting thicker." Doping? ;-)