Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hot Water

Went through a couple of bottles of water tonight. I could have used some of that partially frozen water from my winter rides, but instead I got 95 degree water, at least that was the temp outside when I got home.
Rode over to St. Paul and then into Mendota Heights. Came back through Fort Snelling so I stopped at Fort Snelling National Cemetery and checked on my parents grave. Dirt is still fresh.


It's getting easier to deal with, but I'm surprised by how I've been effected by the idea that I no longer have parents.


Mendota Bridge From Fort Snelling
Nice ride tonight. It felt good to get some extra miles in, even if the speeds are still down. 43/16.7


1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I drank more water yesterday than I ususally do on my ride home. I didn't realize the high temps until I got home.

The random guy I met up with on my ride home had absolutely no water, no bottle rack, no water bottle period! He told me he had been riding for two hours. I could never ride without water...never!