Saturday, May 9, 2009

Old And New

A cold northwest wind motivated me to ride my old and reliable Rockford, Delano, Watertown route. It was hard work cranking against a 15 to 20 mph wind. Sunny when I left, but the clouds took over quickly, and, of course started to dissipate as the ride ended.
I decided to check out some areas that I haven't ridden in before (must be the explorer in me). It's amazing what a few miles of previously unseen roads can do to an old route.
I've been pretty tired the last couple of weeks. It's all taking a toll on me. Saturday rides are very enjoyable, but I just don't have the energy, or desire to get out and really hammer. It may not come back for awhile. I love riding, that will never end. It's all about the ride. 81/18.2

Pretty Determined
Cool Looking Out Building. That's Not Rust Or Spray Paint

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I like that plant photo. That's pretty funny-right through the small patch in the blacktop. Maybe I need to get some of those for the yard (now that I'll have a yard). It looks pretty hard to kill, lol!!!

tainterturtles said...

Under the circumstances that you've been through, I'm sure it's going to take time to feel that energy that you once had. Take time to ride and explore and see what's around you....life's too short. We only get one chance. See, hear and observe....enjoy your rides.