Saturday, September 12, 2009

Afton

Nice comfortable solo effort to Afton and Stillwater. Can't argue with this type of weather in September, and there wasn't even a breeze to complain about. OK so I will state one more time that I hate Bailey Hill, but I went down the Afton Coulee, so it got kind of worked out.
The haze in the air didn't keep me from being able to see forever. 90/18.4

Golden Soybean Fields West Of Afton State Park

Heading Out Of Afton

Gnats Didn't Stand A Chance Against My Biceps of Steel
(That's Fur Grrrrr!)


Congratulations to StevenCX and Amy. They did the Henderson TT and averaged 24.6 mph for 15 miles.

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Wow, you had a good ride today. The weather was great for biking.
I'm mad that I had to miss a day of biking. Tomorrow's another day.

The Gnats weren't a problem around here today, but I did get pinched by one of those pesty Asian Beetles. That hurts!