Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sun Day

Just incredible weather, but like any Minnesota life-er, in the back of my mind, I'm wondering when we'll be paying for this. Could it come with 20 foot drifts this winter, or one month of temps never climbing above zero? Don't worry, I'll be out in either.
Rode for a little with Tim, but he was on call and got the call, so he had to cut it short. Met up with Talib and Meg in Wayzata, and then we rode up into Baker and then down around Lake Minnetonka. Spectacular, just spectacular, and really nice people to ride with. 50/16.4


Out for a walk around Lake of The Isles yesterday, I got a shot of this Monarch Butterfly.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I'm glad you had a good ride today. This weather really is something...I guess summer has come late!

Wow,that butterfly pic is beautiful. Good job HL's

Lynne said...

Being a Minnesota transplant, I say no No nooooooooo.....