Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Neglectful

I haven't been getting to my blog like I have in the past. I'm working right now and just needed a bit of a break. It is 9:45pm. Taylor, my granddaughter with the bone disorder, is back in the hospital...she already has a cast on her left leg, but went in yesterday for surgery unrelated to bones. They had to drain the glands in her neck, because they had become infected with staph. Yeah, I know, pretty gross.
Sorry to complain on the blog here, but I just wanted you to understand why my posts have become sporadic.
Don't think for a moment though that I miss any rides. I get them in every day and am still on my record of riding outside every, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday since January 1, 2012.
Today 20/15.9

2 comments:

StevenCX said...

Best wishes for Taylor, that can't be a fun way to spend Halloween.

tainterturtles said...

I figured something was up. Thanks for letting us know. Poor little Taylor. She's has been through so much in the last couple years.

Good to hear you are still riding!!!