Friday, August 26, 2011

Guess I Will

It's about 7pm, and the decision to stay off the bike today just got made, beautiful as it is outside. Fighting a cold off all week...maybe a day off the bike will help it to its conclusion.
Looking forward to a 90 miler to Marine On St Croix tomorrow with Amy et al from the team.

Got out to the house in Delano today, prepping for a little work before Fall gets too much upon us.

Waiting In Traffic On The Way Home
I Think He Thought My Yaris Was A Size He Could Handle
North Fork Of The Crow River Just North Of Delano



2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

uh huh, it's one of the toughest decisions I make, to stay off the bike, I usually try to tell myself it will improve my cycling, I'm exhausted, I've been pumping hard, you know the feeling......:-)

tainterturtles said...

Beautiful bird.

Enjoy your 90 miler tomorrow.