Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Continuing

Still haven't missed a day riding this year. It's all been outside in the saddle. I mention this because it feels like something is building in my chest. I might be coming down with something. I'll get to bed early tonight and see in the morning how things are feelin'. The streak is only 7 weeks, but what is remarkable is that this streak has been during what is usually the coldest and stormiest weeks of winter.If the old hairy body can avoid an onslaught of microscopic foes the streak is likely to continue on.
20/15.3

No Ice On The Mississippi

2 comments:

amy said...

the old harry body probably just needs a good sleep and maybe a doughnut. I am looking forward to riding in the old hairy wake on saturday.

tainterturtles said...

Ohhhh, make that two donuts and one teacake!!!!