Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Little Extra

Gray day. Rode with Steve, for a little, on part of his commute home from work. Old guys commiserating - I almost went down when I rode over some snowplow debris. Yeah, with temps like we've been having, I didn't expect it either. I wasn't paying attention, instead I was chatting away. Stayed up while getting the old hairy heart rate above my LT.
Cleaned Evil's bottom bracket. Silence, all is well. 24/14.9

Steve Noted The Ice On The Mississippi, How He Liked The Way It Looked.

2 comments:

amy said...

glad you stayed up and glad to know the old hairy heart can withstand a little jolt. I guess you aren't getting too old yet.

tainterturtles said...

Hey, good recovery move Tom! Glad you didn't go down. There seems to be a lot of black ice as well right now.

Nice color editing on the photos too.