Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Solo Sunday Soaking


I guess it really wasn't a soaking, but the fender and rain jacket were needed. It also would've been nice to have something to get the sore out of my quads. Yesterday's effort still lingered, and if the past is any indication, it will be lingering 'til about Thursday.
I like rain rides. I don't know what it is. As long as I'm not cold, I find riding in the rain relaxing. Maybe that's because I don't take the ride too seriously - I'm just glad to be out. And everything really does look different, when it's wet. It's all nice, clean, fresh, and it even glistens a bit.
An enjoyable ride today. 51/16.2

I Also Enjoyed Making This Caribou Coffee Cake Disappear


1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

After a 50 mile ride with some rain showers, I'd be enjoying some coffee cake as well....plus, an espresso!