Saturday, August 18, 2012

Trying To Let Go


What a perfect day, light winds, cool enough for a long-sleeved base layer, and lots of sun, with a few clouds popped in there for some variety. I rode out to Waconia and then headed north to Mayer, Watertown and, of course, Delano.
The old hairy legs didn't have much in them, and I'm lacking a good excuse. The pedal strokes just came hard today. Shortly before Delano I felt a little bonky and figured some Gatorade and a ginormus Rice Crispy treat would fix that. It didn't, but it sure tasted good. So I just sat back on the fast good-lookin' bike and enjoyed the rural scenery. 86/18.5

Listening To The Hum

Lake Waconia

I Love The Farm Field Vistas

Seems Like They Go On Forever

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I know the "bonk" all too well on bicycle trips. Tomorrow will be a better day.