Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day

This cold is really kicking my ass. Slept for 10 hours last night. When I woke up I felt like I could have slept for another 10. I didn't do Thanksgiving with anyone because I'm sick and didn't want to pass what I got to everybody. Don't feel sorry for me. I rode with Gabrielle this morning and Amy. They were more than happy to go easy on me. It was really a nice ride too.
Watched a little football, had a turkey sandwich, napped, watched some more football, ate some homemade pumpkin pie and whupped cream. I even managed to get out and take a photo or two. I'll be in bed early again tonight and try to get another 10 hours of sound slumber and lose this cold.
I have a ton to be thankful for.
40/15.4


1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

What a bummer to be sick, but I'm glad you got out for a ride with the ladies! Sleep? That's what you need for sure. Hope you feel better tomorrow Tom.