Saturday, August 9, 2008

Easy Saturday....Yeah Right

Did my Jordan route today with two other riders. Perry is a friend from about 5 years ago. We hadn't seen each other for 3, and then he goes and shows up today. That was cool. He looks just the same, tall, lanky, great to draft off of, and man can he climb.
I've been a bad boy. I was suppose to take it easy today. We mixed it up and lit 'em up a few times getting out of the saddle once or twice. Yeah, I know...
I get out in he country and see some wide open land and I... it... well...
That's part of the reason I don't like racing, I can't do what I want when I want.
Hope I have legs tomorrow. 83/20.0


I've had a hard time being inside over the last month or so. I just need to feel and breathe real air. I took off at about 5:30 and rode my Schwinn for another 10 miles. I also had my camera with me.







No comments: