Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Pictures

I rode to the Uptown Art Fair, which is less than a mile from where I live. Walked around, ate some cheese curds, but overall wasn't too impressed with what was on display. Decided to cruise the lakes a little. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. I went home and got bored in about 10 minutes. I needed to be outside, so I ventured out around some other lakes. I guess it's a good thing we've got over 10,000. Like always I wound up at Lake Harriet, where there was a nice jazz concert at the band shell. Bumped into Cam, but didn't talk much. I also stopped by the Rose Garden.
This was a really nice day. I saw some simple things, that, to be honest, I see regularly; a little beach volley ball, some Frisbee throwing, some wind surfing, sunshine off the lakes, fat people, skinny people and some very good looking people, families, couples, but you know...made me smile.
I estimate I rode about 20 miles today, and probably averaged about 7mph.

Here's some pictures from the rose garden.




No comments: