Sunday, June 14, 2009

Christmas Day Afternoon

Couldn't get my sorry ass out of bed this morning to ride with the team, so I had to ride over to Stillwater solo to watch the final stage of the NVGP. Got there just in time to hear the starting gun and see the women start the climb. Saw a billion friends and even made some new ones.

Now what do I do. Just a blast of a weekend, with biking, friends and tons of live bike racing to watch, but it's like I've opened all my presents, and now have to wait till next year for all the excitement again.



Ride over and back was 70/18.0

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Maybe your ass was rebelling against the 97 miles!!!

I bet the bike racing was fun to watch. I've enjoyed your pictures this week.

Lynne said...

Hey!! Didn't you say it was 60 miles? Were those 60 Harry Legge's miles or something?

It WAS fun to see everyone this week.

Did you love today? It was 80+ miserable degrees ;-)

I talked to a guy in the coffee shop this morning before we started our ride-I'm happy to find there are other winter-people living in the Twin Cities :-D