Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Predicted rain got me out of bed by using an alarm clock. The humidity was thick. It felt like it was raining, but nothing was falling out of the clouds.

Quads were sore from yesterday, but Baker is so beautiful the pain was a little less noticeable. Came across Blayne owner of Excelcycle, and got to ride about 5 miles with him. It's nice to be a part of the cycling community...good people. 52/18.0

A buddy got hit by a car today...he's OK so's his bike. The cars just don't pay attention. Gotta be careful, really careful out there.

I'm really a lucky man. I got great kids. I can't say it enough... in my life, I have found no greater joy than being the father of Ethan, Britney and Gabrielle.


Much, Much Younger Days


1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I agree! Being a parent is the best thing in the world. Great pics by the way.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Glad he's ok.c