Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Solar Power

Rode over with Amy and Annie to watch the St Paul NVGP women's crit. It's hard to see how anything could be better...bikes, racing, friends, beer and the sun even came out. Of course, there were tons of people there, and it was great to see them all. I even saw my nephew Josh and his wife Sarah, who aren't cyclists. They live in a condo right on the course, and were just hanging out enjoying it all.







Rode home solo through Lilydale, the fort, falls and lakes. Summer may be back. 36/??

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I was hoping you would take pics...thanks, they are great! I wish I could be there to see all the bikers, how exciting.

The sun popped out by 8 pm tonight, and now the frogs are singing so loud I just can't believe it. Maybe there's hope yet that summer will arrive.