Wednesday, August 12, 2009

No New Adventures

I'm getting old. One new adventure a month is about all I can take, so back to the SWR. It was a triple "H" day (hazy, hot and humid), but a very enjoyable ride. Saw Lynne commuting home, just as I was getting started. Over by the cafe Taylor was heading up West River Rd to the hill ride. And, when I was finishing up by Lake Calhoun, Cam pulls up to a stop light I'm waiting at, so we rode for a few miles together.
It's nice. There sure is a great community of cyclists here. 33/16.8

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Some how that sounds nice...community of cyclists. I think I could get to like seeing or riding with other cyclists, but unfortuneatly I am a solo cyclist in the countryside of northwest wisconsin.

I'm glad you had a enjoyable ride tonight.