Saturday, March 10, 2012

...A Little Help From My Friends...

Five of us to Jordan. Wind was a bitch, but with the help of everyone we shared the pain and survived the constant harassment.

Got Some Needed Fuel In The Old Hairy Legs
Amy just had to get a picture of Sasquatch.

Mike, Taylor, Ben, Amy and me put in a hard 35 miles to Jordan, but the pain turned to pure joy on the return trip, with that tailwind. All sun, and temps into the 60's made this day quite a remarkable March ride. Words don't cover it. 72/19.1 (I'm keeping the Advil close by) plus 8 additional miles, for me, as I rode over, before my ride, and watched Penny start her 10 mile 100% Irish run at Lake Harriet.

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Wow, you all will be up to the hammer 100's before you know it!

Beautiful day for a running race too. Ten miles is very impressive...good job Penny.