Monday, March 12, 2012

Sleep

I was worried that today was going to be a pretty difficult recovery day. Lots of miles usually means lots of tired, for me. I wound up sleeping for almost 11 hours last night. The weekend of riding really wore me out. I couldn't believe how tired I felt last night. Then, of course, daylight saving time took away another hour.
I wound up being pleasantly surprised by how good I felt all day today. All that sleep must have done some good.
http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/conditioning/a/aa062800a.htm

Looked like I'd be riding in the rain this evening, so I took Evil out. Full fenders were needed. The rest of the week looks pretty spectacular, with temps in the 70's. It's been a great first quarter of riding, and it appears there will be no let up. 20/16.0

2 comments:

mrbill said...

almost warm enough for yall to do a Nude Bike Ride, in March, I'm sure that would be a first.

tainterturtles said...

The time change always affects me. Good job with the miles, you deserve some extra sleep!