Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mighty Nice

One of those great friends, great route, beautiful scenery, with a bit of a challenge thrown in rides. Took off for Stillwater, and we have to ride through a lot of city to get there, but once we're out of town the scenery really starts to get nice. We came across another team out riding too. We rode with them for awhile. I've got two or three friends on that team, who I haven't seen for a long time. It was great to catch up with them. They peeled off for Afton and we continued on to Stillwater. Even with all the clouds, it was just delightful out there. I tucked my rain jacket in my jersey pocket to insure it wouldn't rain, and like always it worked. 89/19.2

Here Are A Few Pics From The Ride




3 comments:

mrbill said...

All the pics are really nice, but the one of you and Amy says, "Nice Day", a classic.

StevenCX said...

You forgot about the part where Amy dropped that other team...

tainterturtles said...

I love the last photo. You and Amy make a great team.

Wow, 89 miles today? Nice