Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cold And Slow

I'll take a road ride any time I can get it, even with only 5 degrees. Just Amy and me again today. I may have to talk with her. I think she's intimidating the other riders - always pounding on those pedals and pushing the speed. Geez we need a break sometimes, you know.
Plenty of sun today, but that didn't help to warm things up much. Lots of ice on the trails so we avoided them and stayed on the roads.
Sorry, I didn't dip into the left jersey pocket and pull out the point and shoot today. I'll do better tomorrow.
I felt a little sluggish on the bike. I'm going to blame it on the cold and the needed extra layers. 53/15.0

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

It was an icicle eyelashes kind of run for me today. The sun felt good, but any exposed skin still felt stingy cold.