Monday, April 22, 2013

Still Doin' It

Little harsh out there tonight, for a recovery ride, but what do you do? Gotta ride. I got cold tonight. The gloves I chose were soaked through in less than a half hour. These were specifically waterproof gloves too. Heavy, wet, sloppy snow was coming down at more than an inch an hour. Hard to stay dry in that. Started raining around 2 or so, and turned over to snow about 5 when I went out for my ride. Still snowing now at 11:30. I think this may be our third winter storm warning for the month of April...I'm losing track. I'm sure you've picked up on the general tenor of my posts lately, and may have noticed a slight disappointment, on  my part, regarding April's weather. I'm still riding in it though. 20/14.9

Minnehaha Creek Is Running Full

Plenty Of Helmet Accumulations

No comments: