Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Ride

Did the Birchwood coffee ride again this Sunday. I might start looking for another Sunday ride. I really enjoy the people I ride with, but they don't always show, and the ride is always the same route. The Birchwood sponsored rides are also getting a little too restrictive. I'm not one who enjoys rules too much. I like a little less structure, especially when it comes to riding my bike. I guess like anybody else, I like doing it the way I like to do it.
After the coffee ride I met up with Lynne and we rode out to Wayzata. Stopped and got some Hot Chocolate and Tea and enjoyed the view of Lake Minnetonka. It was gorgeous out, with crisp blue skies. The trees and bushes are getting their leaves and the grass is turning green so the blue sky, green foliage, white clouds and bright sun gave the day a variety that was delightful.
Nice day, great views, good company, and nice conversation. 76/17.1

No comments: