Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spontaneous Sunday

Nothing standard about the ride today. I couldn't decide what to do, who to ride with, or where. I went around the lakes and along the creek for a little bit. I saw Lynne as she was heading out for the TT. I finally decided to head up to Wayzata and then went up into Baker. I love the scenery in the preserve. I had no particular place to go, and nowhere I needed to be, so I kind of meandered.
It was a cool day, but crisp, with stark blue skies, perfectly white clouds, and newborn green leaves on the trees. Horses, pheasants, geese, birds of all sorts, and even human beings were out today.
I'd get to a place and then say, oh hey, I'll go check this out, which of course meant some great landscapes and 3 different bike shops.
Got home feeling great, with a nice spontaneous recovery ride under my belt. 74/17.4

No comments: