Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More of the Same

Started out a little later than I wanted tonight. I thought I'd get over and watch the last Opus, but I'd already got in 40 miles and it was 7 :30 so I just went home.
It really was delightful out tonight and I felt good after a slow recovery day yesterday. It was windy and coming out of the NNW so I headed over to Hopkins and then north up to Golden Valley. With a nice tail wind I went into Theodore Wirth Park, then a little farther North through the Camden neighborhood, and into downtown Minneapolis. I really enjoy this route. It runs along the Mississippi River from Camden all the way down to the Ford Bridge, then along the creek to Lake Harriet and home. It's always amazing to see so much plant and animal life right in the middle of the city. I love it! 40/18.0

No comments: