Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Like Breathing or Eating

I just couldn't hold my breath any longer. I took my Schwinn out to reacquaint myself with the greenway and the lake paths. At noon I rode nice and easy for about 13 miles. This evening I did another 7 miles just around the lakes again. I'd be surprised if I went over 10 mph.

My stitches were taken out this morning. I asked the Dr. about my leg, and he told me it would take another 4 weeks for it to get back to normal. He didn't seem very concerned. I asked if there was something I could do help it along. I thought he'd say ice it, or heat packs. He just said use it.

I felt better this morning, than I have since the crash. My leg felt better too. I was even able to sleep on my right side last night. ....body is pretty amazing. It's healing up fast.