Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Double Digits

Double Digits and bright sun got me out on the Evil One. I don't listen to music when I ride and I didn't see another cyclist, after all it only got up to 12 degrees, but the time just flies by, while outside, compared to the gym. It's amazing to see birds, rabbits, and squirrels out. I mean, they don't have toe warmers, or an additional 4 layers to keep warm.
The sunset tonight was beautiful, as they all seem to be this time of year. I captured this shot a good 20 minutes after the sun dropped below the horizon. 21/13.7

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

It is nice to see the animals carry on with daily life, even though it's cold outside.

Glad you got out on the Evil One today. Tomorrow will be even better!

MrDaveyGie said...

Seems I can always quadruple the workout intensity when the wheels are rolling outside. I am burning a vacation day tomorrow, and hope to spend most the daylight rolling around somewhere out there.