Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh What Fun!

I actually got a little excited to get out and play during the snow storm. I understand there are some, maybe even many, who question my sanity because of this.
With the winter beast white fendered and studded, I plowed through a measly 1.5 inches of snow. The beast was a champ and we worked well together slicing through the gusting wind and the accumulating drifts.
In the last 7 miles or so the wind started getting nasty. Apparently the storm's just getting started. 21/??
River Parkway
Mississippi River
Christmas Lights From Minnehaha Creek
A Liitle Accumulation Inside My Helmet

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Yeee Gads, sounds like Iowa.

Howard Cossell said...

perfect snow biking conditions today. As long as you can avoid being on the streets while drivers figure out how to drive in winter. Tomorrow could be a bit iffier. Stay safe.

tainterturtles said...

How fun....the Beast sounds like my kind of bike. Nice photos.