Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It Has Started

Got out on the Winter Beast again. It was snowing a little, but nothing was really happening. Well, the wind had picked up some and there was a little drifting on the southwest side of Calhoun by Thomas Beach. 21/??
I'm inclined to hunker down for this one. The idea of staying inside until it's all over seems wise to me. Getting old sucks. Maybe I'll feel different in the morning.
I finished the book City Of Thieves last night, so I needed a replacement. Walked over to the bookstore tonight, in the storm. Now that was cool. If I don't ride tomorrow, I'll be out walking around in it for sure.


4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Tom, trust me, you will change your mind. I know you will be itching to get out and "play" tomorrow.

PS. I'm so glad you are a reader, but why are you buying books when you can check them out at your local library?

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Bookstore's closer, and no late fees.

Lynne said...

City of Thieves was on my 2009 list of books read as well. It was a very good book.