Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas To All

Gave the bikes a day off since it's Christmas.
Over the river and through the woods to Grandpa's house they came. I served up my world famous wild rice soup, and rolls, with a pumpkin and french silk pie for dessert. And YES! I made them all and from scratch, no less. Unfortunately there isn't a ride long enough to burn off all these calories.




Taylor, the newest grandchild sporting her Mrs. Claus outfit.
The other three Elijah, Kelsey and Bryson playing the recorders Grandpa gave them for Christmas. Don't worry, that wasn't all they got from me.
It was wonderful to be with my kids and grandkids. We have great memories, and are building more. I get no greater joy, than from my kids and grandkids. In all honesty though, the recorders were starting to get a little hard to take, but then, they're being played at their houses now, and their parents are dealing with them. I got kind of a two-for, didn't I.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

wowser, that is some killa look'n pies. :-)~

tainterturtles said...

Everything looked delicious....and it was all from scratch? Wow HL's!