Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Knees

Spring weather brings with it so many wonderful things. Tons of people out, so the people watching is great and lots of cyclists who want to challenge you a little. I got behind a guy on a tt bike and honestly was having kind of a hard time staying with him. The thing that bugged me was, I could see his Under Amour underwear waist band just above his cycling shorts. He had some good power for a novice.

I shouldn't complain. I went out in shorts, so everyone got to see my knees. That hasn't happened since November 2007. I'm proud to say they were very hairy, and will stay that way. No pretty boy, silky smooth, looks great in high heels legs, for me.

Road up into Theo Wirth Park to St Anthony Park Way. Came down along 2nd Street into Downtown Mpls across the Stone Arch Bridge and over to East River Road to the Ford Bridge and then basically along the Parkway home. Great ride! 40/18.8

No comments: