Sunday, April 19, 2009

Broke The Booties Back Out

Cool rain at departure so it was me and the Salsa. Back to tights, winter jersey, and booties, along with a rain jacket, for today. Legs full of cement from yesterday's ride. Did a shortened version of my SSR, which means no Baker. Tried to keep the cadence high and effort low. Legs feel better tonight. 42/15.8

My oldest grandson and I did some exploring along railroad tracks this evening.

A Major Find.

Out on the new bike his grandma got him.

Concentrating On Climbing Cadence During Hill Repeat Training.
Setting Up For The Descent



In discussing our plans for next week, we are going to practice some of our superhero skills. This will include being invisible. He'll wear a cloak of invisibility, and I'll ride so fast no one can see me.
We'll also practice flying. He's already been practicing by jumping off his bed this last week, and has apparently been making progress. He'll bring his cape, "which should help a lot", next week.

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

When our son was young, his favorite thing was to explore around the railroad tracks. You can find some really cool stuff by the tracks.

I like his little rubber boots, and his bike. How fun to explore.