Saturday, April 25, 2009

Not A Typical Saturday Ride

I did a little exploring today. Didn't feel much like riding long or hard, but wanted to be out. Amy decided not to race, so we hooked up together for about 30 miles. We rode up into Baker, and parted ways in Excelsior, after good conversation, a cool head wind, some minor rollers, and great company.
I picked up the new trail in Excelsior and took it all the way into St. Bonni, where there's a great looking little bistro right off the trail. I came back through Mound, back into the cities, up into Theo Wirth. Yeah, you get it, I was just kind of meandering today, but really enjoyed riding with Amy, and then finding some new trails. I even got a little lost out in Mound, and had to back track to find my way home. That to me is a sign of a good ride. 80/18.0

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Sounds like a great Saturday ride to me.