Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lots of Sun And A Little More Green

Trees are turning green as the leafs are opening. Rode to the Minnesota River and the Bloomington Ferry Bridge crossing. I remember when the bridge there carried one only lane of car traffic. Today it's been replaced by a foot bridge. About two miles west there is a six lane bridge that is a good 40 feet above the river.
As I was coming back from Bloomington, I rode by QBP and then Bush Lake. After I crossed 494 I got on Gleason and saw a cyclist ahead of me carrying and pack and a set of HED wheels. As I got closer I saw he had Hollywood plastered all over his ass. Yep it was Jay himself heading to Opus. We talked for a little, and he pissed off a motorist or two at Vernon. I was planning on riding by the race, but wasn't interested in watching tonight, so rode to Bren with him, wished him luck, and continued to the greenway and home.
My speeds are good, but I still don't feel good. Might be a little stress from work...I don't know. 37/17.8

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Extra sleep works wonders.