Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happily Moving On Without Forgetting

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GOOD THOUGHTS AND WELL WISHES, via email, comments and posts on the Birchwood Forum.
Early this morning I emailed the greenway coalition and reported what happened.


This afternoon I took off on the Orbea, and rode south to the Minnesota River. My hope was that keeping it in the burbs, all I'd have to worry about was a lunatic Lexus or two. I made sure I indulged myself in some photo therapy, which is akin to stopping and smelling the roses. 35/16.7

Along The Minnesota River
Nine Mile Creek


It's called Nine Mile Creek, because it enters the Minnesota River 9 miles from Fort Snelling.

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I can almost feel the warmer temps today in your water pictures!

Looks like a nice ride.