Monday, April 27, 2009

A Little Whining

I haven't felt good since last Wednesday. I've had stiff neck, and just felt a little shity for like a week now. I thought maybe I slept on my neck wrong or something, but this is just lasting too long. Maybe I've been fighting something off.
NEVERTHELESS
I had a nice ride tonight...my typical route. I am a creature of habit. I know I'm in a rut and I like it down here.
While I was riding I saw Lynne, Bill, Jeannette, and Nate. You know we live in a metro area of 3 million people, and yet it feels like a small town, because I'm always seeing some one I know. 33/17.2

4 comments:

StevenCX said...

"While I was riding I saw Lynne, Bill, Jeannette, and Nate. You know we live in a metro area of 3 million people, and yet it feels like a small town, because I'm always seeing some one I know." That's because the other 2.99 million people are sitting behind a steering wheel or a TV.

tainterturtles said...

I'm guessing you all who live in the metro area are like maybe 20 miles apart or less. I'm always amazed at how you all can see one another when out biking, especially when you live in a large city and there must be tons of other people out biking too.

I never see anyone, but that's because I bike on country roads! I think I'd be more motivated to ride everyday if I could just see other bikers.

Unknown said...

Hi there,

If your stiff neck continues, try using "Biofreeze" gel - it doesn't have any nasties in it & it really helps me.

Hope you feel better soon!

Lynne said...

And I saw you and then Amy like 5 mins later-and that was just on a commute home plus a ride over to the new house to try and spy on my new neighbors (funny, I didn't see any neighbors...."sitting behind a sterring wheel or a TV"????