Friday, November 27, 2009

4L,UAV/WB,17,4F

Did my four lakes route (4L), on the Urban Assault Vehicle/Winter Beast (UAV/WB), for 17 miles, and saw 4 friends (4F). I don't know, maybe I could do a little more texting.
Nice and easy around the lakes...lots of people out enjoying the sun, and trying to eliminate all the calories stored up from yesterday.
I was maybe 100 yards from my place, when coming at me was the Blue Train Amy, Eric, Todd and Cam. Great to stop and talk with all of them a little bit. They even liked the Winter Beast. Amy said "it looks much better in person"....Todd "that's crazy" or something to that effect. I have to admit, despite the nice words, they all looked a little perplexed by what I had created. 17/??

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Darn, no photo? I can't imagine what the Urban Assault Vehice looks like.