Sunday, November 8, 2009

Steven Where Are You?

Another great summertime ride in November. I'll take this anytime.
We did lose Steven. He dropped a chain at the bottom of a climb and didn't see where we all turned, so he kept on heading straight. We looked for him. I even asked a jogger if she'd seen another cyclist. She hadn't. We called him and he wound up in Maple Plain. We gave him directions on how to get home. 45/18.1


Not Bike Related Warning

Had a blast watching and playing with the grand kids this evening.









2 comments:

StevenCX said...

In my mind there were little flecks of red and blue in the distance that never seemed to get any closer! I knew I was lost when there was no one at the cheesy cracker stop.

tainterturtles said...

It was another nice day. Great grandkid photos. Your new camera is giving you nice pictures.