Sunday, November 15, 2009

Calm And Sunny

How is it possible to be so shot, after a 60 miler yesterday and 40 today? AND I wasn't ridin' all that hard. Nevertheless, today the lake was calm and the sun was out, which makes a huge difference. Got out with Amy, Cam and Eric for the original SSR (not to be confused with extra crispy). Good conversation again. I haven't ridden with Cam or Eric in awhile, so it was nice to catch up. Like yesterday, everything was hurting today. I guess the November legs just couldn't stay away. 43/17.8

Not Bike Related Warning

Was out last night trying to learn how to use my new camera. It's hard to screw up a sunset.



1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I would have to say you are affected by the time change...I swear it affects the body. Hope the legs adjust and you ride with ease.

The weather next week looks bike friendly.